Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Work for Employer of Choice winner 2018 in this exceptional interesting role. Great/fun team culture, Full training and support provided.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Talent – Winner ‘Seek Large Recruitment Agency of the Year’ 3 consecutive years!
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work with an industry leader - Employer of Choice 2018 Winner
- Awesome team culture, very supportive environment, work with great leaders
- Base salary + placement bonus for every placement made
We believe our people are key to our success and we offer a fast-paced, fun and team orientated workplace that supports personal and professional growth. You will be working with an award-winning agency with an Innovative approach to sourcing.
Due to our great culture and how we look after our people, Talent has been awarded the Winner of 2018 Employer of Choice by HRD. Our culture is very team orientated, fun and very progressive. We do monthly and quarterly team events and celebrate wins together.
We pride ourselves on our ability to mentor, coach and develop our people. We have an exceptional track record of promoting people from within.
What we want!
- A passionate customer service focused individual with a passion for sourcing talent using the latest tools including our extensive search tools - CRM and Search platform, networking forums, CRM databases, social media.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, a great attitude and a go-getter approach.
- A highly-organised individual with a thorough approach to tracking talent in talent pools
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to write compelling advertisements and candidate summaries
- Proactive approach and ability to multi-task and juggle competing requirements
- Knowledge of mobile, online and social networking
- Professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Creativity, personality, passion and fun!
- Commercial acumen and ability to network, generate leads and join the dots
We will consider people with experience in recruitment and/or IT/Digital graduates that have a passion for people and recruitment.
For more information on Talent please check out our Website and Facebook pages.
Alternatively please call Aman Singh on 03 9602 4222 for a further discussion.
Please click the apply now button to apply.