People and Culture Partner
Lead the delivery of customer-centric services. Manage relationships and engage with all stakeholders. Great opportunity to be a part of NSW Health.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $93k - $100k p.a. + super
Detail information about job People and Culture Partner . Terms and conditions vacancy
- Drive & manage all functions of HR to foster a proactive & strategic approach
- Facilitate, engage and develop all stakeholders of the business
- Leading NSW Health agency, making a difference in highly collaborative team
People and Culture Partner
- Permanent position in Chatswood with leading NSW Healthcare organisation
- Competitive salary, $93 - $100K + super
- Drive HR functions in fast-paced, challenging environment
About the company:
This NSW Government agency is passionate about change, working with consumers, professional clinicians and managers to redesign and promote the improvement of healthcare for all.
Taking a collaborative approach to learning and knowledge sharing, this organisation focuses on delivering innovative solutions to service redesign and continuous capability building.
About the role:
Accountable for the day-to-day operational HR functions and full employee lifecycle of the organisation, this role will directly contribute to providing high-level, customer-centric services across the business.
As the People and Culture Partner, the candidate will support the HR Director to design, deliver and facilitate HR initiatives within a professional and innovative working environment.
- Support, guide and coach managers across all HR functions, in order to increase line manager capability in all areas of HR
- Manage all operational HR functions on daily basis, incorporating the full employee lifecycle
- Drive the recruitment and selection process and coach hiring managers on how to operate the process
- Manage performance across the organisation, working closely with line managers to follow policy and procedure
- Facilitate and implement any HR initiatives and projects
- Analyse and report on HR data and metrics
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience
- A strong focus on team work and collaboration, whilst also showing initiative and autonomy
- Passionate about customer service and engagement
- Ability to demonstrate experience in building successful partnerships within the business
- Prior knowledge and use of Taleo is desired, but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree in HR or a relevant discipline
Like to know more? Please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Karishma Anuj on +61 2 8233 2253 or [email protected]