Manager, Banking & Financial Services
Ambition's Banking & Financial Services team is currently hiring for a manager to lead and inspire a team of fantastic recruiters!
Summary about this job
Management - Agency
Company: Ambition Finance
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive base + Uncapped commissions
Detail information about job Manager, Banking & Financial Services. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Highly attractive salary & commission structure
- Lead a growing & highly experienced team
- 360-degree role with autonomy and fantastic career prospects
Are you seeking the next step in your career? Keen to move into people-management? We are looking for a motivated, driven and inspiring leader to take our high-performing Banking & Finance team to new heights.
About the Banking & Finance Team
The Ambition Banking and Finance team is a well-established, respected and profitable division of the Ambition group in Sydney. Our three pillars of expertise are Finance & Accounting, Funds Management and Risk & Compliance.
About the Role
You will lead from the front in terms of business development and individual revenue generation. You will take ownership of an existing portfolio of clients with existing preferred supplier agreements as well as proactively develop relationships with new clients that are synergistic to our business. You will develop market leading talent pools that align with the existing and future needs of our clients. You will drive, motivate and lead the Banking & Finance team to deliver revenue targets by setting clear expectations, providing coaching and support, monitoring and adjusting performance.
Ideally, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services recruitment
- Prior experience in leading a team is preferable
- Strong billing track record in recruitment to jump into this HOT desk
- Possess the passion to drive sales revenue and at the same time develop people
- Professional and organized to strive in a fast-paced environment
- A generous Total Rewards Package which is benchmarked against the recruitment industry to ensure that you enjoy the most competitive Total Rewards Package possible based on the skills and experience you bring to Ambition.
- Pay for Performance - A choice of two market leading commission schemes for Consulting staff
- Dream Team Incentive - Ambition’s annual all expenses paid trip for our top performers. Previous destinations include: Vietnam and Bali
- PRIDE Awards - Recognising and rewarding employees who live and breathe our PRIDE values
- Referral Scheme - Rewarding you for referring top talent to Ambition
- Social events on a monthly and quarterly basis to celebrate team and individual performance and achievements as well as iconic Aussie events such as Melbourne Cup. We also have Casual Fridays with 4pm social hour so you can unwind at the end of the week with your colleagues
- Loyalty recognises and celebrates tenure (5years+) over a leisurely long lunch with CEO
Please contact Michelle Wong directly for a confidential discussion at 02 9248 6218 or click 'Apply Now'.