This well known, high profile, global manufacturing company, is building a people focused culture!
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: gdm Consultancy Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $95k to $105k Package + Bonuses
Detail information about job HR Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Global Market Leader
- Work Nationally within a High Performing HR Team
- Work in direct Collaboration with the GM of HR
This well known, high profile, global manufacturing company, provides their customers with the highest quality products. As a global market leader, they are building a people focused culture. The successful candidate will be a true generalist, and work with the existing HR team to deliver the people outcomes and objectives that align with the business strategy.
You will be responsible for driving organisational and cultural change. Working with key stakeholders and business leaders, you will play an active part in achieving business strategy and transformation. Working across all HR disciplines, you will support the GM of HR across IR related issues and deal directly with union delegates and representatives.
We are looking for an outstanding HR Advisor, who will have input, and be a key member of the HR team that deliver and execute the strategy from the ground up. You will also drive HR services, policies and procedures across the business.
This is a true HR generalist position. The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in building organisational capabilities through a people focused strategy
- Proficient and confident dealing with unions and IR matters
- Delivering change initiatives and supporting different stakeholders across the business
- Able to coach business leaders and line manages on retaining top talent and recruitment strategies
- Experienced in performance management and coaching for high performance
- Wanting to make a significant contribution to the success of the business
- Relevant qualifications in HR at tertiary or post graduate level
A strategic and results orientated operator, you will be agile enough to respond to changing priorities. You must be confident, resourceful and solutions focused.
Join a company who attracts high-calibre leaders that shine in their business. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, career development and succession planning.
To be considered for this exciting positions please forward your resume directly to Paul by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ tab. Alternatively feel free to call Paul on 0499 400 035 for a confidential discussion.