Leverage your people skills, gain job satisfaction in helping people and achieve high potential earnings at the same time. Ambition is hiring!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Ambition Finance
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive base + uncapped commissions
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Market-leading commissions scheme!
- Internal, international career prospects
- Great office culture
If you’re good at what you do and seek better financial and non-tangible recognition for your work, speak with us!
We are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and across Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are ‘energetic’, ‘supportive’, ‘hardworking’ and ‘fun’.
We have positions available in the following locations:
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development that doesn't involve the sales and business development requirements of traditional 360 degree agency recruitment roles.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants!
To qualify you must possess:
- A 360-deg recruitment background with a focus in business development
- Proven track record in sales, generating consistent revenue in your space
- Self-driven to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
Additionally you will have the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors and will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
Interested? Simply apply now or contact Michelle Wong, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (02) 9248 6218.