Recruitment Service Consultant
Exciting Opportunity to join our committed and talented team of professionals
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Drake International
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Service Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Supportive and fun team based culture
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Parramatta Based
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Collar Temp Desk
- Do you yearn for a role which gives you a tremendous sense of job satisfaction because you know you are doing something worthwhile?
- Do you like to feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for your efforts?
- Do you want the opportunity to run your own show and call the shots?
- Do you believe in good old fashioned customer service and that the best form of communication is still verbal communication?
- Do you get a buzz out of finding solutions to problems and nothing makes you happier than happy clients /candidates?
- Do you want to be a part of a large well respected international organization and reap the many benefits offered, such as career progression (nationally as well as internationally).
Then this just may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
The position of Recruitment Consultant is a vital and dynamic role in our organisation, and pivotal to the overall success of our operation. As a recruitment consultant with Drake, your responsibilities and duties are wide and varied, and include:-
- Interacting with a wide variety of customers to understand and identify their specific needs for flexible staffing.
- Screening, interviewing, assessing and selecting prospective candidates so as to ensure the right person is assigned to the right job.
- Growing our market share by consistently providing excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrating outstanding people skills, including problem solving, tact, diplomacy and empathy for people from all walks of life.
- Thriving in a fast paced environment which demands multi-tasking and coping with constantly changing priorities.
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have high attention to detail; be reliable; able to work unsupervised; have sound business experience; and a keenness to learn and grow.
In return, we will provide you with effective management support, coaching and training as your tools to success.
For an opportunity to join our committed and talented team of professionals, please submit your application by clicking the “Apply” button now!