Manager, Human Resources Operations (18 month contract)
Seeking an HR professional who knows the importance pay and conditions and the use of systems plays in getting an employer to where it needs to be.
Summary about this job
Remuneration & Benefits
Company: Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $102,963 - $117,214
Detail information about job Manager, Human Resources Operations (18 month contract). Terms and conditions vacancy
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours per week)
- 15.4% Super
- Flexible working conditions
AUSTRAC is Australia's financial intelligence agency with regulatory responsibility for anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing.
Working with industry and government agencies here and overseas, we identify threats and criminal abuse of the financial system, and act to protect Australia's economy.
About the team and the role
The Human Resources Operations team are the custodians of all remuneration and conditions of employment related matters, and provide a high quality customer centric service to staff, managers, external stakeholders and the agency’s executive. The team is highly regarded and focused on continuous improvement.
The Manager Human Resources Operations’ focus is to ensure
- the dedicated and autonomous team of four maintain a high quality of service delivery,
- continuous improvement to business processes including implementation of future out-sourced service delivery model,
- resolution of complex pay and conditions, and executive remuneration issues, and
- alignment of Human Resource practices and initiatives with broader agency imperatives and priorities
Although not a hands on payroll processing role, the Manager HR Operations needs to demonstrate prior applied experience with:
- pay processing and HRIS administration
- business process improvement and change
- management of a team
This opportunity will be initially offered as an 18 month term, with the possibility of an extension. Prior government sector experience is not essential, and full-time or part-time (minimum 30 hours per week) availability will be considered for the most suitable candidate.
Where to next
This role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to and be part of AUSTRAC’s current growth trajectory and rise in profile. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we invite you to submit an application.