All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • WHS Advisor
Seeking a Safety professional to take the lead on driving positive workplace health and safety initiatives, reporting & governance.
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: Frazer Jones
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job WHS Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Based on City fringe
- Strong stakeholder management
- Drive a proactive Health & Safety culture
The ideal candidate will possess
- Experience in a similar advisory role;
- A passion for safety and a drive to make a difference;
- Highly motivated and a dynamic personality;
- The ability to work independently;
- Proven ability to successfully manage both internal & external stakeholders at all levels;
- Tertiary qualifications in occupational health and safety management;
- HSE Management experience within a highly regulated sector.
Experience in Change Management and the government sector would be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail [email protected] For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.
Responds for WHS Advisor on FaceBookRead all comments for WHS Advisor. Leave a respond WHS Advisor in social networks. WHS Advisor on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Principal Consultant | Manager Occupational Safety Health Environment | Senior Project Officer | Recruitment Resourcer | Head of People and Culture - APAC