Organizational Development Advisor
Provide subject matter expertise in OD in an autonomous position within a supported team environment.
Summary about this job
Company: Messina Talent
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Organizational Development Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancyKey responsibilities:
- Support organisation design initiatives across the group.
- Ensure the organisational structure is aligned to the business needs.
- Work with the leadership team to ensure effective outcomes of the structure, which can include restructures and recruitment.
- Support workplace planning initiatives.
- Develop position descriptions for all positions.
- Drive a workplace culture that is aligned to the company's values.
- Ensure the engagement strategy is developed in an effective way.
- Coordinate annual employee engagement surveys.
- Support other culture & engagement initiatives across the group.
- Provide internal communications for projects & initiatives related to the organisational development.
- Manage the change management process for HR initiatives.
- HR/ Psychology Degree (or similar)
- Proven experience in organisational development initiatives and internal communication & change management skills.