Business Development Coordinator
Sales Executive - Exciting Opportunity!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Page Personnel Office Support
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Business Development Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Drive your own earnings! Healthy base + Commission! Top office culture!
Join a global firm with defined training, development & promotion pathways
2+ year's experience required - retail, real estate, outbound etc.
PageGroup has an ambitious goal for growth and we want you to be part of it.
We're hiring at both entry and senior levels with roles available across finance, marketing, HR & office support. If you have a solid sales background (in real estate, retail, outbound etc.) and want to pivot your skills into an environment where you'll find opportunity for both stability to your income and an 'uncapped' capacity to earn...read on!
PageGroup are a global recruitment firm employing over 7,000 people in 36 countries. Our Perth business encompasses our PageExecutive, Michael Page, and our Page Personnel brands.
Our office culture is one of the strongest in the country - a healthy sense of competition, loads of support, regular social events, defined career pathways in place, and a long list of ongoing rewards and recognition provided to you against a job well done.
More, you'll be appropriately trained and on-boarded - we give you the tools you need to succeed!
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, vetting and representing candidates to clients for open roles, as relevant to your discipline
- Client relationship and client account management
- Consistent business development activity
- Meeting or surpassing KPI targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- All associated administration
- Demonstrating the PageGroup values on a consistent basis
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Come with 2+ years sales-based experience, ideally in real estate, outbound sales, or in a commission-based sales environment
- Enjoy working to targets, find satisfaction in setting goals for yourself and achieving them
- Be able to demonstrate resilience in your professional or personal life
- Consider yourself independently driven to succeed, & a competitive person
- Come with maturity overall and well-developed communication skills - appropriate for a corporate environment
- Love to celebrate your successes and those of the people around you!
In return you will:
- Join a listed, global business with a strong reputation both locally and internationally
- Join a highly diverse, highly energetic, high-achieving and social office and team
- Be given all the resources, training and support you require, to succeed
- Have a strong manager in place to guide your development and act as a mentor, especially initially
- Have access to defined training, development and promotion pathways
- Be remunerated via a base salary + commission structure (monthly or quarterly bonus')
- Be recognised and rewarded on an ongoing basis, against a job well done
- Get the opportunity to build a career in recruitment
- And more!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Daniel La Spina on +61 8 6430 6411.