Recruiter Building / Civil / Electrical
Two great opportunities within our Construction,Property & Engineering team focussing on either Electrical or Building & Civil temporary/contract jobs
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Randstad – Internal Recruitment
Work type: Full Time
Salary: uncapped commission
Detail information about job Recruiter Building / Civil / Electrical . Terms and conditions vacancy
- Become part of a growing business
- Multiple opportunities within the Perth Construction, Property& Engineering team
- Career development and opportunities provided
About the job
Depending on your background and interest, we have 2 desks available for you to step into. Firstly, an electrical desk and secondly a building & civil desk. Both desks specialise in temporary/contract roles. For these vacancies, you must passionate about sales as your role will have a strong focus on business development and sales through building new relationships and winning new clients. Other responsibitlies include:
- account management of existing clients
- sourcing, headhunting and engaging the best talent in the Perth market and helping them secure new roles
- writing job adverts - to post on online job boards to attract candidate
- reviewing applicants' CVs, screening candidates by telephone and face-to-face interviews
- matching candidates to open roles
- set up and manage interviews - between client and candidate for prospective jobs.
- woking to set weekly KPI's - you will work towards daily and weekly targets to achieve the best results.
You will be part of a very successful, hardworking and close-knit team. You will report into Liam Hutchinson, Branch Manager Construction, Property & Engineering. Liam has been in the recruitment industry for many years, both in the UK and Australia.
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be outgoing, vibrant and have a great sense of humour, this is a fun team and you will fit in well if you know how to laugh about the ups and downs that recruitment can present! We are looking for someone with the right attitude and skills, a clear understanding of recruitment and the blue collar industry sector is an advantage - but not a necessity. We offer the best in class on-boarding and training.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the apply link. If you are keen to understand more about this opportunity, please reach out to Maaike van Dijk, Talent Partner on 02 8215 1077 or connect with Liam Hutchinson directly on n 0414 155 863.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.