Excellent role for a HR Generalist - Manufacturing experience preferred. Based at Geebung on Brisbane’s north side.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Aqseptence Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Onsite Parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Strong Safety Focus
- Excellent role for a Generalist
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Based at Geebung on Brisbane’s north side
Aqseptence Group Pty Ltd is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of customised stainless steel screening solutions for specific end-user applications in the mining, refining, water and general industrial markets. In Australia, we employ over 150 people, mainly at our Geebung facility on Brisbane's north side.
This is a busy “hands-on” role requiring an HR generalist who is flexible, an excellent communicator and a self-starter. Ideally, the candidate would have worked in a manufacturing environment and would have experience overseeing payroll. Key focus areas are recruitment (directly and via agencies), reporting, overseeing weekly and monthly payroll, compliance, providing advice and guidance to others and maintaining processes across the spectrum of HR activities. Working to support and drive culture change.
The key to success in this position is resilience, ability to think on your feet, working autonomously and commitment to delivering results. It includes:
- A solid understanding of the HR processes, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to quickly build working relationships and influence at all levels within an (international) organisation
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Tertiary qualifications in HR
- Experience overseeing payroll (Micropay Meridien preferred)
- Understanding of, and some experience with, IR issues.
To the successful applicant, we will offer a competitive salary, salary continuance insurance, service awards, a supportive team environment, EAP, clean modern facilities, parking and training.
To apply, please send a covering letter addressing the criteria described above, your resume and details of two referees who have supervised your work to:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply, please complete the form below.