The $8.3 billion Sydney Metro North West is Australia’s biggest public transport project. The Sydney Metro North West will be Australia’s...
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Recruitment Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Be part of Australia’s biggest public transport project
- In-house recruitment role with great team!
- Castle Hill Location
The $8.3 billion Sydney Metro North West is Australia’s biggest public transport project. The Sydney Metro North West will be Australia’s first fully-automated rail system and the first stage in Sydney’s new rapid transit network.
Northwest Rapid Transit (NRT), a consortium comprising UGL, MTR, John Holland, Leighton Contractors and Plenary Group, was appointed in September 2014 to deliver the project. The consortium will design and deliver the infrastructure and trains, and will operate the railway for a period of 15 years.
NRT Systems Joint Venture (SJV) is an unincorporated, integrated joint venture between MTR Corporation and UGL. The joint venture has been formed to deliver the Trains and Systems scope for the Sydney Metro North West. SJV will design and deliver the tunnel systems, rolling stock, rail signalling and overall control systems for the project.
We are currently seeking to engage an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment Advisor for a 5-month period. You will be part of our team for a based at Castle Hill. Reporting to the People & Culture Manager SMNW, you will support the end to end process of the recruitment cycle and be a part of a small P&C Team.
The key accountabilities of this role will be:
- Blue collar/white collar recruitment;
- Ability to forecast and plan;
- Workforce coordination;
- Support the management of end to end recruitment process of permanent and contract roles;
- Provide significant input into acquisition strategies and influencing key stakeholders;
- Conducting background checks such as references, proof of entitlement, medicals and qualifications through to facilitating on boarding of new employees;
- Internal stakeholder and candidate management throughout the recruitment process;
- Ensure that compliance and governance is met for all recruitment assignments;
- Champion initiatives aligned to our People & Culture strategy.
Your strengths will lie in your ability to build relationships at all levels and to work in a small team where you are willing to ‘roll up your sleeves. Your professional disposition, energetic attitude and “out of the box” thinking will be part of your daily routine.
This position will be engaged on a fixed term contract of 6 months initially with the possibility of extension depending on project requirements.
To join the team, submit your application today