Training Specialist | Aged Care | WA
• Want a rewarding career using your nursing skills? • Want to work normal hours with no more shift work? • Attractive salary and rewards
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Training Specialist | Aged Care | WA. Terms and conditions vacancy
Are you looking to join a reputable, market leading Aged Care organisation? Do you want to expand your clinical skills and showcase your talent??
Well Regis is looking for you too! It takes a special person to work in aged care and we seek to find the best people we can and ensure they get the support they need for a successful and rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a Training Specialist to join our Regis People & Culture team. This role will be based in Western Australia within occasional travel.
The Training Specialist is responsible for the planning and effective delivery of both generic and targeted clinical and non clinical training to facility-based Regis employees. The role is critical to building employee capability so that employees can deliver superior care and service to their customers, along with satisfying accreditation and legislative requirements.
As the Training Specialist, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of training, assessment and resource development techniques
- Delivering high quality action-oriented interactive training that drives the bets possible learning outcomes and behaviour change
- Participating in reviews of training materials and make recommendations for improvements
- Deliver high quality corporate orientation program
- Establishing and promoting major training initiatives
- Lead the Carers Connect Training centres
- Deliver effective clinical and non clinical training/on boarding programs
- Travel to and from different facilities to coordinate and deliver training and assessments
As a Training Specialist, you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current AHPRA registration
- Have a Certificate 4 in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Preferably have experience working in an Aged Care environment
- Able to take clinical language and translate into simple, everyday language
- Good computer literacy skills
What we offer you
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
As part of the Regis family, you will have access to a range of employee benefits including, but not limited to:
- Well-structured training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to continue to develop
- Access to a structured 4 week on-boarding program
- Individually tailored development plan
- Access to discounted health care, gym memberships and free influenza immunisation
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
If you are interested in learning more about Regis, or this great opportunity please visit our website at www.regis.com.au.
For a career that's more than just a job, hit the apply now button!
Regis, the support you need.