Top Class Opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a talented team of Professional Services Recruiters in Brisbane CBD.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Stirling Andersen
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $50000 - $100000
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancyThe Company:
Stirling Andersen is part of the Andersen Partnership; one of the largest privately owned Recruitment firms in Australia. We are also the fastest growing business in our field having established 10 offices in just 6 years trading in AsiaPac & Europe. We are a specialist in the field of Legal recruitment offering our clients a targeted, professional and consultative approach. We have been able to achieve such rapid growth due to our experienced and committed leadership team, excellent training and above all enjoyable culture.
We are now looking to add to our Legal recruitment team. The successful applicant will work with existing and newly developed clients to try to attract the best talent the market has to offer. Your role will allow you the freedom to grow and develop your own style and make an impact within our business. This is a 360 role and will involve developing both client and candidate relationships.
- We are looking for driven, adaptable professionals
- Previous recruitment is not essential, but sales experience either face to face or over the phone would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder, a sociable individual and natural networker
- Commercially minded, you're someone that see's opportunity faster than most
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to face and overcome adversity within a white collar professional environment.
In return we offer a great salary and a market leading commission structure. As well as superb incentives, such as abroad holidays, Interstate flights and regular nights out and social events.
To find more about this fabulous opportunity please apply with a full resume.
For a confidential chat about this another roles please call Sarah Skinner on 0732249300.