HR Operations Consultant
We are embarking on a journey to become an employer of choice over the next couple of years & we need you to be the face & voice of HR across AUS & NZ
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Cox Automotive Australia
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Operations Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
Cox Automotive is a leading global provider of products and services spanning the automotive industry. We are transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry - leading digital marketing, financial, retail and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Cox Automotive operates in over 200 locations with approximately 34,000 staff right across the globe.
The HR Consultant role is a shared services role supporting many businesses across Australia and New Zealand. You will support and engage in projects and initiatives for the Human Resources team and coordinate all administrative activities related to the HR department. You will also assist in the development and implementation of best practice systems, in a consistent and effective application to ensure the ongoing, wellbeing, engagement and retention of all Cox Automotive Australia and New Zealand team members.
As our HR Operations Consultant, your responsibilities would include:
- Own onboarding of new team members for our businesses across Australia and New Zealand
- Managing administration of the total life cycle for our teams’ members
- Managing our HRIS and Human Resources portal on the Company Intranet
- Assist HR Operations Manager in maintaining Company policies, Guidelines & Manuals
- Supporting the HR Operations Manager on key projects transforming and evolving our overall employee experience
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Relevant experience in a similar role in a medium to large organisation
- Prior experience in maintaining HR systems, creating metrics and reporting tools
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Very personable and energetic with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage a challenging and diverse group of stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work for an industry leader with talented & motivated team members in a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
We have a range of benefits to take advantage of, such as Birthday Leave, Health Insurance & Fitness discounts, discounts through Travel Club, Service & Monthly Employee Awards, and much more!
All new team members will be required to undergo a pre-employment Police Check prior to confirmation of their ongoing employment.