National WHS Coordinator
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • National WHS Coordinator
Seeking a National WHS Coordinator to support growing events company across the Aus, NZ and Fiji
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: The Safe Step
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job National WHS Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Permanent role
- Up to $100,000 + super
- Parramatta region
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading events company as their WHS Coordinator. The primary purpose of the role is to develop, implement and evaluate the overall WHS strategy and programs across Australia, NZ and Fiji. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be instrumental in ensuring that all safety programs are aligned to the overall Health and Safety strategic plan.
More specifically this will include:
- Lead, direct and be the business expert in Workplace Health & Safety.
- Support the Executive Team’s operational responsibility for safety and the reduction of lost time injuries through leadership, direction and expert counsel.
- Analyses workplace injury statistics, risk management, and causation data to develop processes that eradicate injury from the work place.
- Ensure safety policies, processes and systems are updated in line with legislation to support the ongoing monitoring and reporting of safety performance.
- Manage workplace incident investigation processes and where required liaise with the State Inspectorate.
- Manage Workers Compensation and Injury Management processes in conjunction with HR Manager
- Report safety metrics to Managing Director and Leadership Team.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Qualifications in Workplace Safety and/or Auditing Compliance systems.
- Working knowledge of Workplace, Health & Safety policies and legislation.
- Proven experience in Workers Compensation and Injury Management processes.
- Experience in conducting operational risk assessments.
- Knowledge of the AV & Events Industry (desirable not essential)
- Relevant experience in training and coaching at various levels of an organisation.
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role.
For specific questions about this role, please email [email protected]
Responds for National WHS Coordinator on FaceBookRead all comments for National WHS Coordinator. Leave a respond National WHS Coordinator in social networks. National WHS Coordinator on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Document/Technical Writer | Learning and Development Facilitator (2 Month Contract) | State Partnership Manager - VICTORIA | L&D Consultant - Specialist Training | Associate Director, People and Culture Client Services