Safety Advisor - Rail
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Safety Advisor - Rail
Are you an experienced Safety Advisor looking to break into the rail industry? This is an exciting and rare opportunity for you!
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 base + super + benefits
Detail information about job Safety Advisor - Rail. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Strong auditing, systems and investigation background required
- Professional development and onsite training provided
- Break into the rail industry!
Safesearch currently have a great opportunity for a Safety Advisor wanting to break into the rail industry!
To be the ideal candidate for this role you will have experience in:
- Auditing, preferably with a lead auditor qualification
- Prior experience leading incident investigations
- Strong understanding of safety management systems
- Possess well developed report writing skills
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (preferably a major hazard facility) or for a regulator
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
In exchange for your skills, my client is offering:
- A technically challenging role with an interesting scope of work
- Excellent work/life balance and
- Professional development and training
If the rail industry is your target market and you fit the profile, then this is an exciting and rare opportunity for you!
Please apply online providing your resume in Word Format.
Responds for Safety Advisor - Rail on FaceBookRead all comments for Safety Advisor - Rail. Leave a respond Safety Advisor - Rail in social networks. Safety Advisor - Rail on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Senior Recruitment Consultant - 3-6 month contract | Human Resources Consultant | Talent Acquisition Officer | Learning and Development Consultant | Specialist Mining Recruitment Consultant