HR Business Partner / HR Manager
A newly created role which will see you partner with leaders across the business to provide a professional service on all aspects of HRM.
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job HR Business Partner / HR Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Work your magic in a demanding but rewarding environment!
- Maybe, you're an experienced HR BP looking to take the next step in your career?
- Full time opportunity or the option to work on a permanent part time basis!
Skybridge delivers unique field service solutions for clients ranging from government agencies and corporations to emerging disruptors aligned with our vision of creating better communities through technology.
The Human Resources Manager is a newly created role reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This role will see you partner with leaders across the business to provide an informed, efficient and professional service on all aspects of human resource management with a focus on building leadership capability and driving positive organisational change.
We are seeking a technically proficient human resources generalist, who understands what motivates and drives others and who can tailor their coaching and development style to influence positive and values based behaviour. Additionally, you will also be able to confidently manage people risk, have a resilient nature and be able to demonstrate your ability to deal with competing demands.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advise, coach and support people leaders at each stage of the employment lifecycle;
- Contribute to the design of HR programs and initiatives to engage and retain employees;
- Provide advice on the interpretation and application of the appropriate Modern Award;
- Lead, monitor and review the performance development system, ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing under performance, succession, retention, talent and career development;
- Work collaboratively with the CFO to identify, develop and implement key organisational cultural change initiatives and strategies.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management and ideally Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- At least 5 years prior human resources generalist experience including working knowledge of employment law;
- Proven competence in employee relations with experience including coaching, counselling, performance evaluation and disciplinary action;
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to implement HR initiatives in an operational context;
- Excellent communication skills.
Skybridge values employees who can make a positive contribution to our business. If you are ready to take on a challenging role and make it your own, then please apply now!