• Permanent part-time • MANAGE HR risk through advice and support • DEVELOP HR solutions • IMPLEMENT strategic HR projects
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Private Advertiser
Location: Gold Coast
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job HR Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
As part of our ongoing growth we are seeking expressions of interest from a qualified and experienced HR Advisor, for a permanent part-time opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this opportunity will be primarily focused on the following key areas of responsibility:
- Generalist HR Advice and Support to the manufacturing operations
- Strategic Projects
As a HR professional, you will be required to deliver best-practice solutions to internal stakeholders, including:
- Provide proactive and reactive operational HR advice to senior leadership team
- Deliver and implement effective strategic HR Solutions/products to internal stakeholders in line with the business strategy.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer to develop, implement and evaluate HR projects and initiatives, including Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Performance, Employment Relations and Reward and Recognition.
- Develop and maintain a secure and confidential centralised record management system.
- Ensure service delivery of all Human Resource activities support the company Values
In order to be successful for this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in a similar HR role.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including core competences of consulting and advising management on a wide range of human resource issues.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging trends in Human Resources.
- Extensive knowledge of current Industrial Relations and employment law practice.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to formulate, implement and maintain Human Resource Management Policies.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and mediation skills.
- Sound risk management and business judgement
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be involved in key change management projects in a growing business
- A commitment to safe work practices
- A supportive team and organisation focusing on a positive culture and company values
- A competitive remuneration package
- Work/Life balance
- A flexible workplace
- Diverse business environment
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation.
If you are interested in making a difference within our organisation, please submit your application by clicking the Apply Now button below.