Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant . Terms and conditions vacancy
About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
Davidson has an exciting career opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing and successful Davidson Technology team in Melbourne. This role is critical to the team in supporting our Major Account Clients strategy and business plans in delivering on its goals and objectives.
- Service our key clients in tandem with our Account Management Team and including such activities as attending briefings, sourcing and shortlisting, and contractor management etc.
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, Long listing, shortlisting, candidate interviews, reformatting of candidate CVs for presentation to the client, and reference checking
- Build talent communities and contribute to the formation of an accurate database of skilled technology talent that the consulting team can leverage to deliver quality talent for their major accounts
- Provide career and recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical and memorable, creating a lasting impression of Davidson Technology
- Grow and develop knowledge within technology, creating an unparalleled advantage in the market
- Conduct activities and build relationships that brand us as knowledgeable consultants and thought leaders within the technology discipline
Our accounts have a high contract recruitment demand so we want to speak with passionate and talented recruitment professionals who are driven, competitive, love a challenge, have a high sense of urgency and fast turnaround and are interested in delivering the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector. You will have a proven track record of effectively matching talent to clients, the ability to identify opportunities and provide in-depth industry knowledge to Consultants and the internal team and willingness to contribute to the growth of the business by sharing and collaborating on candidate pools.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply online, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' prompt. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635 or 0481 214 184. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com