Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are on the lookout for an experienced recruiter with strong leadership and billing history to join the movement.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Australian Health Professionals
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $90k base + super + comms
Detail information about job Senior Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
You will have the following attributes:
- Proven billing 360 recruiter
- Demonstrated leadership ability and qualities
- Minimum 2 years within the healthcare/social work/mental health industry
- Strong sales ability
- Experience working to KPI's
- Strong time management and prioritising skills
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources
- Are self-motivated, sales driven and competitive
- Proven experience in building long term and genuine relationships
- Wants a career that rewards you for your achievements
- Flexible working environment
- Apple MacBook Air and IPhone
- $90k base plus Super
- Up to 50% Commission on billings
- Be treated with respect
- Top Floor office located in Hurstville (booming suburb of South Sydney)
- Office is 2 minutes from train line, and next to Westfield Shopping centre
- Lots of great places to eat
- Chill out room with sofa's, Playstation 4, Netflix and 55 inch flatscreen
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Regular staff outings
Australian Health Professionals is a relatively young business with a wealth of experience. The business not only operates as a recruitment company but also as a healthcare service provider. Imagine working as a healthcare recruiter and having AHPRA registered clinicians onsite as part of the team that you can call upon and tap into their clinical expertise. At AHP you can.
We offer a market leading commission scheme. If you're a strong biller then you'll probably be better off with us!
About the job:
Your primary responsibility will be to find and engage with the best talent available, which will make your business development work considerably easier. You will lead and manage your surrounding team to exceed targets and reap the rewards of your labour.
We're looking for a person who can add value to the AHP team. High energy, committed, great work ethic and the ability to have fun while you work in a team environment. We want you to succeed whilst making your clients, candidates and team happy.
For this role we need you to have previous recruitment experience in the Social Work/Mental Health space and a strong sales ability. You will be comfortable taking on business development as a key part of your brief as well as managing existing relationships.
If this sounds like you, please apply asap as interviews will commence shortly!