Senior HR Officer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Oficer
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Veritas Recruitment
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 p.h.
Detail information about job Senior HR Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Our Client is a leading manufacturer within the Australian market. Maintaining their position as a market leader through continuous improvement of both their systems and their people, they are committed to providing a supportive team and environment with tremendous development opportunities. This is a fantastic opening for an experienced Human Resources Manager to manage an Australia wide operation.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for:
- The general performance of Human Resource services Australia wide
- Overall Human Resource planning for both long and short term
- Providing leadership as a member of the executive team, setting visions with clear direction and sharing your knowledge of driving change
- Development and implementation of human resource initiatives in line with company objectives
- Provide high level of advice and insight to support the company regarding employee matters
With a stable background in Human Resources, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources with change management
- Demonstrated previous experience in a leadership or management position
- A sound understanding of industrial relations law and best practice strategies
- Prior involvement in negotiating EBA’s and dealing with Unions
- Superior knowledge of remuneration packages as well as staff structures and pays
- Proven “return to work” strategy experience
- A positive and proactive nature with proven attention to detail
- Flexibility for monthly travel to other branches around Australia
- Ability to encourage and grow positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Qualifications in Human Resource management advantageous
This is a hands on temporary role, Monday to Friday. Western suburb location.
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Brydie Lampitt on 03 9948 9499.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.