Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Procurement
Become the best recruiter you can be at Hudson, supported by leaders who want you to succeed and a strong brand with an array of talent solutions
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Monthly mobile allowance and bonus leave
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Procurement. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Established desk within Supply Chain & Procurement
- Determine your income with Hudson's transparent, results-based bonus program
- Work with a successful and highly experienced team
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Supply Chain & Procurement team, you will become an expert in the specialised skills, salaries and trends that enable you to be a trusted partner to your clients and candidates.
Take control of your career as you discover talent for organisations and help people realise their career potential by matching them to their best-fit role.
You will use our extensive database of specialised talent pools, networks and multiple sourcing channels to find, engage and nurture outstanding candidates, so you can make the best placements for your clients - and fast.
- Determine your income with Hudson’s transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component
- Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion, and receive training to help you get there
- Choose the career path that’s right for you - Individual Contributor or People Leader
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each other’s success
- Gain an advantage in the market with a strong brand and array of talent solutions.
- an experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in a large or boutique agency or a sales and customer service professional from consumer services, financial services or tele-marketing sectors.
- ambitious, passionate and results-oriented
- motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your customers
- a team player who also knows how to have fun
- a natural people person with strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
Sound like you?
Apply today, or get in touch with Nic Taylor on 08 9323 0237 for a confidential conversation.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com.