HR Administrator Software Solutions
We are looking for a motivated HR Generalist to join a friendly, driven company. Fantastic perks and benefits, work life balance & exciting team!
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
Detail information about job HR Administrator Software Solutions. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Australian Software Provider Rapidly Expanding!
- Exciting NEXT GENERATION revolutionary Tech Solutions
- Growing presence nationally this is a pivotal role in the company's growth and success.
- Innovative Thinking, Supportive, Progressive Culture
- Above market Salary
An integral part of the business, you will be responsible for the day-to-day Human Resource Operations, providing support & implementation of workplace policies. The office is a highly driven, friendly environment. You should have a strong knowledge of employment law, policy creation and employee engagement and will be expected to communicate successfully in order to complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
• 3-5 years' experience in talent acquisition or HR Discipline.
• Australian experience essential
• Ability to create and implement employment and recruitment strategies.
• Exceptional time management and organisation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships internally and externally
• Ability to be innovative and proactive
$75,000 to $95,000K Base ++ (Based on Experience) + Super
I am an Executive Search Consultant with a strong focus on Human Resources, finding and securing executive talent in Australia and wider global markets.
HOW TO APPLY?
Email your resume to Charlie Walker [email protected] or phone directly -
0411 110 111 for a Private and Confidential discussion.
Please note only candidates that meet our clients' criteria will be short-listed and contacted.