Recruitment Consultant - IT Project Services
Become the best recruiter you can be at Hudson, supported by a leader who wants you to succeed and a strong brand with an array of talent solutions.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - IT Project Services. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment
- Transparent, results-based bonus program
- Join a successful team with a great culture
As a Recruitment Consultant for IT Project Services, you will become an expert in the specialised skills, salaries and trends that enable you to be a trusted partner to your clients and candidates.
Take control of your career as you discover talent for organisations and help people realise their career potential by matching them to their best-fit role.
You will use our extensive database of specialised talent pools, networks and multiple sourcing channels to find, engage and nurture outstanding candidates, so you can make the best placements for your clients - and fast.
- Determine your income with Hudson’s transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component
- Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion, and receive training to help you get there
- Choose the career path that’s right for you - Individual Contributor or People Leader
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each other’s success
- Gain an advantage in the market with a strong brand and array of talent solutions.
- an experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in a large or boutique agency or a sales and customer service professional from [retail, consumer services, fitness, hospitality, tourism, recreation, or financial services] or a graduate looking to build a career
- ambitious, passionate and results-oriented
- motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your customers
- a team player who also knows how to have fun
- a natural people person with strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
Sound like you?
Apply today, or get in touch with Steve Webber on 03 9623 6786 or [email protected], for a confidential conversation.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com.