Talent Acquisition Consultant
We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join the DWS Brisbane Office
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: DWS Limited
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Talent Acquisition Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Strong IT HR/Recruitment experience essential
- Supportive and inclusive team culture
- Join DWS; an Australian owned, publicly listed consulting company
Established in 1991, DWS is an ASX listed Professional IT Services company (ASX: DWS) with offices across Australia. We have over 650 consultants providing IT Services to some of Australia's largest organisations in Banking, Utilities, Telecommunications and the State and Federal Governments.
The quality of DWS consultants enables organisations to develop, manage and maintain IT Solutions providing them with a competitive advantage and long-term success.
DWS combines a unique people driven culture with a proven delivery methodology and service engagement model. DWS' aim at every level is to exceed customer expectations. Our unrelenting standard of our own knowledge, expertise and business ethics means we are always positioned to deliver excellence.
We have a requirement for a HR / Talent Acquisition Consultant who will be responsible for assisting the Brisbane office with end to end permanent and contract recruitment; sourcing candidates, conducting behavioural interviews, organising technical testing, conducting reference checks, facilitating offers, conducting induction and working with the HR team to undertake the day to day activities of the generalist function; developing relationships with consultants, conducting probation reviews, performance reviews, administering leave requests, and assisting in the overall continual improvement of the HR function.
The ideal candidate will have a confident and friendly nature, a proactive attitude, and wants to take ownership over a specific pool of candidates. This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys candidate management and working with consultants to assist with their career development at DWS.
- Sourcing candidates for ongoing recruitment needs
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Administering technical testing for all candidates
- Conducting induction for all new starters; signing contracts, completing new starter paperwork, leading training around internal systems and processes
- Acting as the first point of contact for all new starters
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR related needs or issues including probation reviews, training, performance reviews, promotion reviews, and career development
- Regularly catching up with consultants
- Experience in a resourcer, IT recruiter, HR or contractor care position
- Previous experience recruiting within the IT domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- An interest in recruitment and HR
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work at a fast pace and a resilient nature