This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic recruiter to join this industry leading, well known brand name.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: HR Partners - Sydney
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $80k - $90k p.a. + super
Detail information about job Recruitment Specialist . Terms and conditions vacancy
- Growing hospitality business who are opening new restaurants nationally
- Opportunity to partner with senior leaders across the business
- Be the subject matter expert for all things Recruitment related
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented recruiter to join a large services business based in South Sydney. Your new role provides the opportunity to manage volume recruitment campaigns across the business, whilst also getting involved in other ad hoc recruitment tasks and projects.
Working closely with the HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
To be successful in this position you will ideally have 2-3 years experience recruiting a variety of professions in a fast paced environment, and have a proven track record of success recruiting a high volume of roles. This is a wonderful opportunity to work autonomously in a varied internal recruitment role within a growing, dynamic industry.
To apply for this position, please use the link below or alternatively send your CV to Melissa Khouri at [email protected] quoting reference number 14M0352255.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.