Recruitment Assistant, Parramatta
Become a specialist in talent acquisition and support one of our leading teams in finding the best talent. Full-training to become an expert recruiter
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Randstad - Business Support
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $55k - $60k p.a. + bonuses + rewards + incentives
Detail information about job Recruitment Assistant, Parramatta. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Be responsible for sourcing & engaging top talent through innovative technology
- Excellent opportunity for professional development and progression
- Global organisation + Parramatta CBD Location, 5 minute walk from Westfields!
Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career.
About the job
We have an exciting role of Recruitment Asssitant within our Business Support team in Parramatta. You will be working in partnership with a team of consultants who will look after the client and sales side of the role whilst you support with the candidate acquisition and management activities. You will be joining an extremely fun and bright team of 10 who share a collective goal to be the best they can be whilst supporting each other along the way.
- Searching, assessing and identifying candidates from a variety of sources.
- Proactively pipelining passive candidates and networking within your candidate market.
- Conducting daily interviews and matching candidates to roles.
- Utilising sourcing channels and technology to find the best talent in the market.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
Working as a Recruitment Assisitant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent monthly commission structure -
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or contact Maralen Nehme on (02) 9615 5365 or [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.