Utilise your exceptional training experience to provide practical support, advice and education to users of our client and care management systems.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Anglicare SQ
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Detail information about job Systems Trainer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Provide application based training and support to a range of end users
- Plan, design and implement learning and development activities
- Assess performance, identify knowledge gaps and address areas for improvement
About the Position
Our new Anglicare Corporate Services function has been designed to support and strengthen our Client Service teams. As a result, we have a number of new management and professional opportunities across four departments (Organisational Development, Governance, Risk & Assurance, ICT and Finance). This is an exciting time to join Anglicare during transformation to reimagine new innovative ways of serving our current and future clients with the opportunity to make a positive contribution and difference.
We are looking for a full time System Trainer to join our OD team based in Ann St, Brisbane. This role will provide application based training and support to users of our client and care management systems; and will plan, develop and implement L&D activities relating to these systems.
With an extensive background in learning and development services, your passion will be in application training and your expertise will include:
- Demonstrated success in delivery of application training across a range of systems
- Experience with computerised client and care management systems; previous use of AutumnCare, Procura, QRS and/or Peoplepoint would be highly advantageous
- A background in L&D which will include developing training packages, resources, blended delivery options and evaluation
- Experience in providing both on-site and remote training support to a range of end users; tailoring presentations and activities to suit audience
- The ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment; able to self-manage and streamline your own workload and responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; capacity to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Solutions-focused, results-driven and confident working within a best practice, continuous improvement framework
The role will require significant travel throughout the region so you will be required to hold a Queensland Driver Licence and the flexibility to work outside of normal working hours is essential. You will also need a current National Police Certificate; a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment would be beneficial.
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- Working within a team of dedicated and experienced professionals under a proactive manager
- An increase your take home pay with full PBI salary packaging options
- Genuine and ongoing opportunity for professional development and career growth
- A CBD location, with easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train and ferry
- Plenty of choice for coffee and lunch with numerous cafes, restaurants and a local Woolies
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working within an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Anglicare is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with a lived experience of mental health issues. We promote a child-safe environment and are committed to providing on-going care and protection.
JOB NUMBER S3489
For further information please email
Applications close Monday 9th July 2018
Assistance from Recruitment Agencies is not required at this time
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
Anglicare has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs and is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout Southeast Queensland.