Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable
Leading financial services firm is seeking an experienced Recruitment professional to join their highly experienced HR team | Immediate start
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty Ltd
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable. Terms and conditions vacancyThis leading Wealth Management firm with a strong and growing presence in Australia continues to develop their unique offering to their customers and as such, continues to be able to offer exciting and long term career prospects within the Australian market.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their highly experienced HR team. You would provide recruitment process and sourcing support to the entire national business, with a focus on a number of key business departments. You will be responsible for talent acquisition across all recruitment channels in order to source the best talent for the business.
Key duties and responsibilities would be:
- Manage end to end recruitment processes for multiple open jobs
- Candidate screening
- Phone interviewing
- Booking interviews
- Candidate communications/management
- LinkedIn searching
- Manage candidate experience including: testing, assessments, reference checks, etc.
- Own recruitment approval process
- Work with HR Business Partners to source quality candidates
- Work with leadership teams to ensure timely delivery of quality candidates
- Liaise with recruitment suppliers to ensure service levels and contract requirements are met
- Maintain recruitment website and ensure all job descriptions are up to date.
This opportunity would suit someone who has experience in recruiting across a range of roles/disciplines and is able to demonstrate extremely strong candidate management and administration skills.
As a minimum, we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous resourcing/recruitment experience (internal or agency)
- Strong candidate management experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment managing strict deadlines
- The ability to manage changing priorities
- An organised and structured approach
- Proven administration skills
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team who work together to achieve results and have fun along the way! The opportunity is initially a 6 month temporary position however, permanent opportunities may arise.
If you are interested and available for an immediate interview please 'APPLY' below. Working holiday visa holders with the above experience may apply.
Responds for Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable on FaceBookRead all comments for Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable. Leave a respond Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable in social networks. Internal Recruitment Consultant | Financial Services | WHV Applicable on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Recruitment Consultant | HR Coordinator | Talent Acquisition Consultant - Volume | Recruitment Manager - Emerging Market; NSW Data Analytics & Science | Internal Recruitment Officer