Associate Consultant - Reward, Melbourne (12 month fixed-term contract)
We're looking for an outstanding consultant to join us in our rewards practice, who has both business acumen and strong analytical insight.
Summary about this job
Remuneration & Benefits
Company: Korn Ferry Futurestep
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Associate Consultant - Reward, Melbourne (12 month fixed-term contract). Terms and conditions vacancy
- Fantastic opportunity to join Korn Ferry in our industry-leading consulting arm
- Help clients to execute strategy and have real impact on performance
- Talented and diverse team of collaborative, team-focused consultants
Korn Ferry is the pre-eminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Management Consulting and RPO divisions.
This position sits within our management consulting arm, working with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organise people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. With over 3,000 employees working in 49 countries, our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organisations realise their potential.
This role sits within the Delivery team, which is responsible for production and delivery of high-quality rewards insights through efficient processes and standardised tools across pay, talent and engagement and culture.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assist and lead the data submission processes associated with the building and growth of the pay database, ensuring high quality data submission.
- Train clients on the Korn Ferry Pay Solutions and systems.
- Conduct bespoke reward surveys, including scoping, data collection, analysis, report writing and presentations.
- Contribute to the continued development of processes used for product and database development, ensuring the meeting of global and local best practice at all times.
- Produce and deliver work that is sold from other team members across all services.
- Provide a high-quality service for client accounts as necessary and recognise future sales opportunities.
- Prepare market insights and present findings to clients.
- Assist clients with the sizing of their jobs.
- Support business development by providing pay solutions expertise to the Commercial team.
- Ensure all product delivery is accurate, timely and meeting client, consultant, and team member needs.
- Professionalism: Ability to present oneself in a professional demeanor, both through communications and in person.
- Striving for Excellence: ability to attend to the details necessary for success including executing individual activities in a way that ensures the achievement of challenging goals with tight deadlines. In addition, proactively seek relevant insight for deliverables.
- Impact & Influence: ability to follow, understand and implement global and team objectives.
- Courageous: Be willing to understand, develop, and implement (with guidance from the team manager) higher level work processes to improve work efficiency. In addition, have the confidence to know the boundaries of the team’s subject area and ask for assistance when needed.
- Initiative: ability to identify sales opportunities for other stakeholders and business units and notify the correct individuals to follow them up.
- Ensuring Collaboration: working with others from different internal and external positions to achieve group, organizational, and client goals.
- Customer Service Orientation: desire to help or serve others in order to meet their needs. Proactively identify underlying client issues and notify the correct internal stakeholder for follow-up.
- Interpersonal Understanding: ability to accurately hear and understand the spoken, unspoken or partially expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years professional experience in a corporate structure. Statistical analysis, financial analysis, payroll and/or remuneration experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience as a remuneration/reward consultant, or similar human capital-related role.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel and large volumes of data
- Proven ability to interact directly or through a customer service orientation with mid-level management in a professional environment
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn the theory and operational processes associated with the delivery of a diverse product suite which will be used within human resource-specific subject areas.
To apply for this fantastic role, please click on the link below.