Senior HR Advisor
18 Month Mat Leave Contract | Be automouns and truly own what you do | Parking on-site and located in Sydney's West
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Standard Communications Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior HR Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
GME designs, engineers, manufactures and distributes world-class radio communication equipment including; two-way radio communications, marine electronics, emergency locator beacons, telemetry and data radio products.
We are seeking a full-time Senior HR Advisor to support the People and Culture team for an 18 month maternity leave contract. The role will have you act as a generalist across human resources and recruitment. You will work with our preferred supplier in recruitment to manage up to 5 roles a month whilst supporting the GM of People & Culture. You will be required to execute transactional tasks such as ensuring all the HR files are consistent and up-to date. You will also help organise and plan internal company events and conduct regular company inductions for new staters. You will assist in managing the HRIS system and work to further improve HR templates and produce letters when required. Further to this you will assist with performance management, REM reviews and any other projects required from HR.
To be considered for this role you must:
- IMPORANT: High initiative, committed and dedicated to continuous improvement
- Tertiary education in Human Resources
- Have worked in a role that has managed both recruitment and hr
- Able to work 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Has worked with a HRIS system
- HIGH attention to detail
- Have a can do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Coupled with excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
We offer numerous staff benefits and benefits bespoke to the role, they are as follows:
- Competitive salary package
- Parking on-site, Winston Hills Location
- State of the art engineering facility with testing, manufacturing and distribution on-site
- Management training, learning and development
We are looking for the best of the best; if you have read this advert you suit the criteria but more importantly, the opportunity resonates with you please do not hesitate to "APPLY NOW".