All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Recruitment Consultant
Nous is a leading Australian owned management consulting and leadership development firm.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Awarded Best Management Consulting Firm Australia in 2017 by the AFR
- Ranked 5th in BRW Great Places to Work 2017
- A culture of collaboration, collegiality and diversity
Nous is a great place to work…
Nous Group (Nous) is a leading Australian ownedmanagement consulting and leadership development firm. We are a values basedorganisation that partners with clients to solve society’s most complex anddemanding problems. Working in unique, cross-disciplinary teams we createinnovative and enduring solutions that improve the lives of all Australians. Wework with leading ASX companies, government and not for profit organisations inAustralia and we are growing internationally.
Nous was recognised as ‘Best Management ConsultingFirm, Australia’ in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Client ChoiceAwards, and was most recently voted one of Australia’s top 5 workplaces in the2017 BRW Best Places to Work Awards.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to jointhe People Team
You will work directly with the RecruitmentManager, to find and attract amazing talent.
- A relationship builder; you are a people person that builds relationships quickly
- A match maker and a great judge of character: you quickly understand candidate skills and style and the alignment with the business
- An outside of the box thinker: you are able to see potential and transferable skills
- Driven by a sense of urgency: you understand that timing is critical in recruitment and ensure the experience is positive for all
- Self-directed; you like working in a self-directed and fast paced environment.
- Recruit consultants across all business offers, as well as corporate roles, giving an amazing candidate experience
- Assist with candidate enquiries and questions
- Be involved in Preliminary Interviews
- Provide great candidate care throughout the process, helping guide candidates throughout each stage as well as providing timely feedback.
And thepractical experience…
•5+ years work experience
•Experience in recruitment of Consulting/Professional Services roles
•Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage at all levels
•Comfortablewith high volume and intensity
Finally,the important details…
To apply for the Recruitment Consultant role pleasego to: http://www.nousgroup.com/au/careers/current-opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomeapplications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and TorresStrait Islander people.
If you have a passion for all things people andwant to be part of a dynamic organisation that values culture and people, thenwe'd love to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must be a currentAustralian Permanent Resident with no working restrictions.
Responds for Recruitment Consultant on FaceBookRead all comments for Recruitment Consultant. Leave a respond Recruitment Consultant in social networks. Recruitment Consultant on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: WH&S Coordinator - Rockhampton | Recruitment Officer – Wacol – 6 month contract | Entry-Level Graduate Opportunity - Sydney | HR Manager | HR Manager