HR Officer - Workforce Planning
Seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our Workforce Planning team for a temporary maternity leave cover contract up to 10 months.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: North Sydney Council
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job HR Officer - Workforce Planning. Terms and conditions vacancy
Temporary Maternity Leave Cover (up to 10 months)
Salary Range: $72,729.22 to $86,844.10 pa + 9.5% super + $1,000 pa transport allowance
35 hours per week with access to flexi time
Position No: 18/109
North Sydney Council is seeking an HR Officer to cover a temporary maternity leave contract up to 10 months. The successful applicant will be an HR generalist who is a strategic thinker and possesses the skill set to add value to our systems and processes.
- Identify and implement process and system/process improvements
- Contribute to wider people development projects such as the contingency planning process and skills review
- Be able to develop reports and provide statistical analysis
- Undertake projects as required
- Assist with recruitment, selection and on boarding initiatives
- Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in management of Human Resources Projects
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise, prioritise and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of workforce initiatives/process improvements
- High level communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Local Government
North Sydney Council as an employer
North Sydney Council offers benefits including; access to flexi time, a culture that supports work/life balance, a salary system that includes performance assessments, weekly pay cycle, a health program, free financial advice, social events and a transport allowance.
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed immediately.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and your claims against the above selection criteria by selecting ‘Apply Now’
EEO is Council Policy