Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Join a dynamic HR team in a true business partnering recruitment role.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a rapidly growing international healthcare organisation
- Long term role with career development opportunities
- Modern offices, onsite gym, onsite parking, close to public transport links
GenesisCare are looking to hire a confident enthusiastic individual to drive high quality talent acquisition in our Australian Shared Services function (Finance, IT, HR, Legal and Marketing) and for key operational roles in Oncology and Cardiology. You will take ownership of end to end recruitment activities including sourcing, candidate selection, vendor management, talent pipeline management and recruitment metrics analysis. In addition, you will provide critical support for building a business case for centralised recruitment across the GenesisCare network.
Key duties / responsibilities of this position
- Ownership of recruitment policy, process and tools; including continuous improvement.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand business strategy and needs, define sourcing strategies for roles and provide coaching on effective and appropriate recruitment practices.
- Maximise and manage direct sourcing and selection.
- Manage external recruitment agency Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSAs).
- Develop and deliver recruitment training as needed for HRBPs and/or hiring managers.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure effective on-boarding.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reporting on recruitment activity and costs.
- Manage GenesisCare (Australia) website careers page and other recruitment platforms.
- Build and maintain talent pipelines.
- Provide support for business case for future centralised recruitment model.
Required skills, qualifications and experience Skills
- Ability to connect outcomes to business strategy and purpose and clearly articulate this
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect well with people at all organizational levels
- High level of verbal communication skills and business writing
- Strong consultation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources policy and procedure, and current employment legislation
- Understanding of Recruitment best practice
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruitment
- Proven candidate search expertise using multi-channel techniques
- Relevant tertiary qualification
If you want to work for an organisation whose purpose is to create care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. please click apply now.