People and Culture Officer
Based in Kent Town, Clinpath is seeking an ambitious and dynamic HR Generalist to join the organisation on a permanent, full time basis.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Clinpath Adelaide Pathology
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job People and Culture Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
Clinpath has a reputation as a quality pathology service provider, focusing on the core values of professional excellence, reliability, excellent customer service and business integrity. Clinpath has served South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities for over 20 years and is the local face of Sonic Healthcare, Australia’s largest provider of private pathology services.
Based in Kent Town, Clinpath is seeking an ambitious and dynamic HR Generalist to join the organisation on a permanent, full time basis. Working as part of the People and Culture Team, the role will be responsible for providing timely, consistent and proactive HR support ranging from day-to-day operational assistance to implementation of P&C initiatives and projects.
Key functions of the position include:
- Employee Relations support to managers and supervisors;
- Assisting with the coordination of employee learning and training;
- Coordinating preparation of employment contracts;
- Assisting the P&C Manager with Industrial Relations matters;
- Support for payroll related enquiries;
- WHS advice and support;
- Liaising with injured employees as the Return to Work Coordinator; and
- Implementation of P&C projects.
In order to be successful in this role, applicants need to demonstrate:
- Proven work experience of 3-5 years in Human Resources or similar role;
- Well regarded communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; and
- Good problem solving skills.