Recruitment Consultant - Part time
Part time, return to work, flexible hours. To $80k pro rata and strong commission structure.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: The Blackadder Recruitment Company
Work type: Part Time
Salary: To $90k pro rata
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Part time. Terms and conditions vacancyThe Offer
Great salary, unlimited commissions and hours to suit you. Choose the sectors you want to work in and no geographic limitations.
Established in 1999, Blackadder Recruitment is a leader in the Australian recruitment market. As part of the Ashley Services Group, Blackadder Recruitment provides recruitment services across Business Support, Accounting & Finance, HR, Transport & Logistics and Government. Locations include Sydney CBD, Western Sydney and Melbourne.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Business Development Manager to drive our continued revenue growth and brand awareness. This is a newly created role that reports into the Sydney Branch Manager. The role will work closely with the Sydney, Western Sydney and Melbourne Branch managers building client relationships.
* Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
* Developing relationships with key clients across Australia
* Appointment setting and attending meetings with senior managers/consultants
* Client analysis and market mapping
* Leveraging the groups current clients to cross sell recruitment solutions
* Presenting and providing recruitment solutions to potential clients
* Preparing bids and following up on tenders
* Cross selling across our 3 branches and our labour hire and training business
* Building relationships with internal stakeholders, managers and resourcers
* Taking job briefs and working closely with our resourcing team
* There is also opportunity to get involved with marketing and our social media presence
* Monitoring and managing return on investment
* Business development, sales, relationship management is a must for this exciting position
* Knowledge of the Recruitment or Labour hire industry would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
* Pitch, presentation, bids and tenders experience
* Ability to use commercial acumen to drive client relationships and revenue growth
* To engage with clients in a consultative solution selling manner