Human Resources Consultant
How will you change the way HR is done?
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Make an impact with clients varying in industry, size and lifecycle
- Offering workplace flexibility and ongoing professional development
- Work collaboratively with a team of like-minded HR/ER professionals
At performHR our mission is to ‘change the way HR is done’. We challenge the status quo of HR delivery in how we operate, and the pragmatic and innovative solutions that we deliver for our clients.
Our clients vary in size, industry and stages of their lifecycle but all are committed to doing things differently. From established professional services firms, growing engineering and manufacturing plants to tech start-ups, we support our clients to lead, grow and protect their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunities for a dynamic Human Resources Consultant (HR Advisor or Business Partner equivalent) to be based in Sydney, NSW. Reporting into one of our Client Services Directors, and with guidance from the performHR brains trust, you will be working both onsite and in a virtual capacity to support our key clients.
As an employer of choice, we offer workplace flexibility and promote continuous professional development through varied on-the-job learning, participation in our in-house Lead&Grow and Lunch&Learn programs, formal and informal mentoring from our team of HR/ER professionals, as well as dedicated time for networking events and external training.
If you have ever wanted to gain experience across multiple industries and work directly with decision makers to challenge the status quo of HR & ER delivery, then this is the role for you.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Employment Relations or a related discipline
- Previous generalist HR/ER or similar experience
- Experience partnering with operational leaders to develop and drive HR strategy and processes
- Flexible self-starter with strong project management skills and a commitment to ensuring goals are achieved
- Problem solver with strong business acumen who can think laterally to develop innovative and proactive solutions
- A convincing communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly build effective workplace relationships and offer sound advice
- Computer whiz with a flair for creativity
- Knack for identifying and pursuing growth opportunities with new and existing clients
- Unrestricted motor vehicle license (preferable)
An essential part of this role is being available to travel to different client locations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fast-forward your career as a HR/ER Consultant within an energetic, inspired and supportive team, please submit your resume and covering letter by clicking the Apply button below. Or for a confidential discussion, please call Ellie Langford on 1300 406 005.