Mobilisation Coordinator/Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a self- driven mobilisation coordinator/recruitment consultant to join our ever growing Perth team!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: FT Workforce & Final Trim Operators
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Mobilisation Coordinator/Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
Who we are:
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a mobilisation officer/recruiter for our Perth office. This will be an immediate start and is a new opportunity created due to a growing business. This position as the ability to grow to a 360 recruitment consultant with all training provided.
What you will do?
Initially you will be required to work directly with our Pilbara branch manager (in Perth) and assist the team with attracting and identifying talent and retaining suitable candidates to place into available positions. In conjunction with the diverse day-to-day activities some of the responsibilities you will have will include (but not limiting to):
- Creating/Posting advertisements
- Screening candidates (Both phone and face to face)
- Organise pre-employment medicals
- Process medical results
- Coordinate site inductions
What you need in order to do the above?
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience working in recruitment with a mining background
- Able to conduct face to face interviews
- Experience/knowledge within the mining industry (inductions, rules, standards etc.)
- Drivers licence and own transport
- An attitude to want to progress your recruitment career!
What you will get in return:
- Attractive salary and commission structure (dependant on experience)
- To join an established team with a good work environment
- Very good opportunity to progress your career as a recruiter
- Solid rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to work with leading industry companies/projects
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!