Learning & Development Manager
This role will work in collaboration with the L&D project team as the L&D subject matter expert to help build the overall L&D strategy and framework
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: AJ Grant Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Learning & Development Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- New Exciting Role - supporting our national company
- Make your mark and build our new L&D strategy for future business growth
- Avoid city travel and work in the Sutherland Shire
AJ Grant Group is one of the most successful, experienced and reliable accredited building service provider for insurance claims, disaster relief and a preferred builder with Australia’s leading insurance companies.
We pride ourselves on being an innovative and progressive company always looking for new opportunities to diversify and grow our business. We are currently embarking on an exciting new strategic journey, which will provide great opportunities for our employees to develop and grow.
About the Role:
The role of the Learning & Development Specialist will be engage with key internal stakeholders to help build the overall L&D strategy and framework.
This role is based at our head office, located at Kirrawee in the Sutherland Shire and will provide L&D support nationally across all of our locations. We are ideally looking for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop 1-3-year Learning & Development strategy and framework, including but not limited to:
- Technical Skills Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Leadership Training
- Partner with internal key stakeholders to develop and standardise company training modules
- Provide advice, guidance and recommendations on best practice learning delivery solutions
- Research and make recommendations on educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support learning
- Provide advice, guidance and recommendations on the most appropriate LMS platform to support the L&D Strategy
- Perform other related L&D activities as required, including facilitating training sessions.
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an L&D specialist
- Experienced in developing L&D Strategic plan
- Experienced in the implementation of LMS
- Project management capabilities
- Tertiary education in specialising in L&D
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding business and time management abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Be highly motivated and passionate about achieving good results
We Will Offer You:
- Unrestricted off-street parking
- A great working environment; which is friendly, supportive and flexible.
For further information about who we are and what we do visit www.ajgrantgroup.com.au.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please ensure you attach a Cover Letter and CV with your application.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Previous applicants need not apply
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.