HR Risk and Compliance Consultant - 6 Month Contract
ING Australia is looking for an HR Risk and Compliance Consultant, to join our HR Team on a 6-month Contract.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Risk and Compliance Consultant - 6 Month Contract. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a Collaborative & Dynamic HR team
- Act as a Risk & Compliance SME
- CBD location, 5 minute walk from Wynyard station
About this role
ING Australia is looking for an HR Risk and Compliance Consultant, to join our HR Team on a 6-month Contract. The role would be responsible for supporting HR in the identification, assessment and monitoring of operational Risk & Compliance requirements and regulatory change.
Key areas of focus will include process-specific risk, compliance and regulatory activities across the business, as well as activities related to the Employee lifecycle – including; Talent Acquisition, Employee On boarding and Training and Development, through to Employee Separation.
- Identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risk management activities across HR
- Coordinate discussions between relevant stakeholders to ensure any new product, process, system is appropriately reviewed against relevant legal, compliance and risk issues.
- Ensuring HR processes , procedures, systems , documentation and third party contracts are compliant with legal, regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Monitor Local and global regulatory changes that impact HR, and ensure they are managed and implemented.
- Conduct Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting
- Get involved in HR Process Improvement and participate in relevant Projects
We’re looking for someone with:
- Degree qualified in business, finance HR or Equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Financial Services focusing on business operations
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate
- Strong ability to solve problems, with strong analytical background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)