We need an experienced HR Manager or a Senior Business Partner to lead our HR team in delivering the HR strategy and operations to business partners.
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Company: Ethan Group Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Competitive base salary + super + bonus
- Make your mark - focus on process improvement and HR operations
- Convenient Macquarie Park location
Ethan Group is one of the largest privately-owned managed service providers within the Australian ICT industry. Known for our entrepreneurial spirit and can-do culture, we pride ourselves on our innovative thinking and best-in-class service.
This role will suit an experienced HR Manager or a Senior Business Partner looking for the opportunity to step up and manage a team in a busy operational environment. You will be responsible for leading the HR team in delivering the HR strategy and operations to business partners, as you:
- Develop HR strategy and manage implementation;
- Lead recruitment and selection activities in partnership with the business;
- Develop employees and drive performance within the organisation through talent and succession management activities;
- Support the achievement of business objectives by providing strategic HR advice to the leadership team and business stakeholders;
- Develop, implement and control HR systems, policies and procedures that support business objectives;
- Drive business compliance with policies and procedures;
- Develop and manage HR analytics, reporting and record management;
- Manage compliance with relevant statutory and legislative standards;
- Maintain external relationships with employment law specialists, immigration specialists, and government agencies;
- Maintain workforce health and safety standards; and
- Drive employee engagement and enhance business culture.
We welcome applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Organisational Development or other related professional discipline and equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced HR Generalist role executing people strategies;
- Experience in managing a team, not necessarily within HR;
- Demonstrated understanding and application of local jurisdiction employment law & practice with the ability to participate in ER activities;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships at all levels with a proactive and solutions focused outlook and highly collaborative working style;
- High level interpersonal and communications skills, including counselling and coaching skills, strong written communication and presentation skills;
- Intermediate to advanced-level PC skills, particularly in MS Office;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong business acumen; and
- Experience in a technology company will be highly regarded.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to:
- Shape the HR function with your vision;
- Manage a vibrant and diligent team;
- Be recognised for making improvements across your department and wider business; and
- Grow in your role whilst working in a fun, engaged and flexible environment.
Do you meet the above selection criteria? Would you like to be rewarded in line with your qualifications and experience?
If yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today for this exciting position with Ethan Group.
Ethan Group strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.