Recruitment Consultant - Wollongong
Growing temporary desk, recruiting for SME organisation in Wollongong and the surrounding areas. White collar roles
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Randstad Australia
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Work type: Full Time
Salary: uncapped commisssion
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Wollongong. Terms and conditions vacancy
- International organistion, locally based
- Uncapped earning potential
- Parking provided
The Commercial Team is growing in Wollongong and therefore we require a new recruitment consultant to join our team.
About the job
You will be joining our enthusiastic, high achieving commercial team. The role is working on a growing temporary desk placing candidates in predominately support roles in both SME and national organisations based in Wollongong and the surrounding area. The desk presently has a number of warm clients that still need to be nurtured however further growth is required. The Commercial team in Wollongong is highly successful team winning business of the year in 2017.
- Experience in a sales environment is a MUST as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about business development and driven to grow your desk.
- After hours may be required so flexibility is needed.
What can we offer you?
- A structured onboarding & training program
- Ongoing professional development with career development and internal promotion opportunities
- Uncapped commission structure
- Outstanding team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruitment Consultant here in our Wollongong office is the right recruitment job for you.
At Randstad we are always looking for innovative ways to optimise our processes. Technology with a human touch is what differentiates Randstad from our competitors.
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join Melanie. Not ready to apply just yet, or you have some questions first? Call Melanie Silburn, on 42245500 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.