We are currently seeking an energetic and passionate person to manage the administration aspects of our tender operations.
Summary about this job
Company: Hazell Bros Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Tender Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a family-owned and operated business established for over 70 years
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive remuneration package + development opportunities
We are currently seeking an energetic and passionate person to manage the administration aspects of our tender operations. Based from our head office in Derwent Park the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of high quality bids (proposals, tenders, submissions)
- Collation of information including pricing estimates
- Creation of reports and presentations
- Setting up and maintaining project files
- Maintaining a professional suite of local marketing materials (CVs, project sheets, capability documents, presentation material etc.)
- Provide any necessary administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
You will be a great fit for our team if you are an approachable team player who is also agile and adaptable to change and has a creative and solutions focused approach. Working in a fast-paced team-based environment, you must be highly organised, detail-oriented and proficient with computers - including Microsoft Office Suite. Most importantly, you must possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to interact at all levels.
Hazell Bros is an iconic Tasmanian family owned construction and resources company with operations in Tasmania, South Australia, and Queensland employing over 530 people. As a family-owned company, we have been servicing the public and private sectors for nearly 75 years.
With a large fleet of vehicles, plant and equipment in addition to extensive quarry and concrete products, Hazell Bros has a long-standing reputation for reliability and quality. We are proud of our track-record of project success and robust systems. Our certifications and federal accreditation are testament to our commitment to maintaining our position at the forefront of the industry.
Hazell Bros is an Employer of Choice, offering competitive remuneration and conditions of employment.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please forward your application including a cover letter to [email protected] by close of business, Monday 13 August. For more information or a copy of the position description please visit hazellbros.com.au.