Looking into a career in sales admin support?We are on the look-out for an outgoing individual who thrives on pro-activity & fast pace environment.
Summary about this job
Client & Sales Administration
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Sales Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Amazing business culture and supportive team environment!
- Opportunity to create bold dreams and big impact!
- Competitive salary package!
Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination. At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
Our dynamic and forward thinking Sales team in Bella Vista is looking for an out-going and pro-active individual who can handle high volume of requests, has good attention to detail; a team player who thrives on pro-activity and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Here’s what you’ll do…
In this diverse entry level role, you will provide sales admin support and work closely with Business Managers.
- Develop innovative & high-end proposals
- Provide sales support documents
- Collate & source information for clients
- Conduct client research & idea generation
- Provide general admin support
- Collaborate reports
- Build client relationships.
This is what you’ll look like…
As the ideal candidate you have a great attitude, enjoy working in a team and can thrive in a creative environment.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong customer & sales focus
- Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
- A solutions orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced level Powerpoint, Excel & Photoshop skills
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Has a passion in media/marketing and wants a career in the industry
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN DO attitude.
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.