Business Support Officer | NSW State Government
HOBAN is looking for experienced BSO's to work for a local state government department, immediate start with great rate of pay!
Summary about this job
Company: HOBAN Recruitment
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Business Support Officer | NSW State Government . Terms and conditions vacancy
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Support Officers to work for a state government organisation based in Sydneys North Western Suburbs in a number of ongoing temporary assignments.
The Business Support Officer provides a broad range of administrative services to support the business unit's program of work and facilitate the successful delivery of business operations within the HR and Recruitment Team.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Delivering quality administrative services and negotiating workable timeframes, given competing client demands and priorities
- Being able to work under pressuse and in a fast paced environment where there is a the high volume of work
- The need to work independently on occassion
Ideal Candidate attributes;
- 3 years + experience in Admin based roles, ideally from a NSW Government background
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience using TRIM and OneSAP is ideal but not essential
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks and work towards deadlines
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be proactive and be able to demonstrate high attention to detail
- Be able to work alongside and support the wider team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Must have full, clean drivers license as you may be expected to drive fleet cars
Pay rate $28p.h dependent on experience.
Please note you must be able to successfully pass a national criminal record check.
Role is due to start in 1 - 2 weeks depending how quickly the criminal record check takes to successfully clear.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this position submit your resume in word document format now for immediate review or call Danielle on 0299781700 for further questions only.
We look forward to hearing from you.