PERSONAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Highly motivated, dynamic administrator required to join our boutique accounting firm in modern city location, use your skills to make a difference.
Summary about this job
Company: Allens Intl Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job PERSONAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business
Expanding boutique accounting firm with 2 Brisbane locations, providing full range of accounting, taxation, superannuation and advisory services to a broad client base.
About the role
Our firm seeks a highly motivated, professional and efficient candidate to support the partner and his team of accountants in our city office in a role which is a combination of office administration, personal assistant and reception.Working 5 days a week you will become part of a team containing 6 accountants and have varied duties, including;
- Drafting, preparation and collation of documentation (financial statements, tax returns, correspondence, etc)
- Management of the partner's calendar including booking/confirming appointments;
- Travel arrangements
- Assisting partner with practice management
- Logging in WIP and monthly reporting
- General reception duties including answering phones, transferring calls and taking messages
- Recording mail in and out
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
Benefits and perks
Modern city office location, fantastic team of professional staff and the opportunity to help shape a growing practice.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will ideally have the following skillset:
- 3+ years' experience within a professional services firm (ideally accounting)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – including excel, word, powerpoint
- Viztopia and Hownow experience an advantage
- Accurate typing, including Dictaphone typing
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional, confident and enthusiastic approach to your work
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines