We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated person to carry out the administration and receptionist functions for our Bairnsdale office.
Summary about this job
Company: Kalbar Resources Ltd
Location: Bairnsdale & Gippsland
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Office Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Kalbar Resources is an Australian owned public company with a clear objective to build a financially successful and environmentally sustainable company focused on the development of the Fingerboards Mineral Sands Project in East Gippsland, Victoria.
Our small but growing team consists of people with significant experience in mineral sands exploration, development and production who are all working together to create a business where we have shared values and drivers that provide consistency in our actions, values, methods, measures, principles and outcomes.
Kalbar has a commitment to local employment wherever possible and to making a positive difference to our people and the community we are a part of.
For more detailed information about the Fingerboards project, please visit www.fingerboardsproject.com.au.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated person to carry out the administration and receptionist functions for the Kalbar Resources Bairnsdale office. This is a full-time, 12 month fixed term role (with potential for extension) based in our Bairnsdale Office.
The role provides a varied and exciting opportunity to someone who is self-motivated and to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
Your ‘can-do’ attitude and strong willingness to learn will contribute to successful outcomes for the project.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
We want people to join our team who genuinely share and are committed to Kalbar’s core values of sustainability, caring and learning and to our code of conduct. This means consistently demonstrating leadership behaviour by:
- responsibly managing our business, focusing on the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and caring for the environment.
- making a positive difference to our people and the community we are a part of.
- being open to new possibilities, thinking innovatively and having the courage to learn from successes and failures.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL HAVE:
- Vocational qualification in Business Administration or relevant previous experience working in a similar role including reception duties.
- Demonstrated advanced computer literacy and experience using MS Office suite of products in an office environment.
- Experience using Pronto or similar financial system.
- An enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- High level organisation skills with the ability to take a practical approach to managing and coordinating day to day activities and solve problems as they arise.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
For further information regarding this role please go to our website http://fingerboardsproject.com.au/working-with-us. Closing date for applications is Friday 3 August 2018 at 5pm. Please submit your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience, skills and attributes to email@example.com.
All queries and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
You can contact Berni Lukaitis, People Capability & Culture Advisor on 0411 390 363 for more information.
Kalbar Resources is an equal opportunity employer and supports local employment.
To be eligible for this role you will need current full working rights to work in this location