Document Controller opportunity, 3 months with possible extension, Local Government. $35-45ph + super. Construction/Major Projects experience required
Summary about this job
Records Management & Document Control
Company: Chandler Macleod Group
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $35 - $45 p.h. + super
Detail information about job Document Controller. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are currently recruiting for an Document Controller on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months (potential for extension) for our client, A local Council based in the North Shore. This position is for 35 hours per week and the pay rate is $35-$45ph + super.
Initially reporting to the Project Coordinator and located at the Major Projects Unit, the successful candidate will provide high level records management support to the Major Projects Unit
• Clear up backlog of information that has not yet been allocated into the TRIM system using the correct locations and adhering to the naming conventions.
• Working with the Project Coordinator, create the Major Project Container Directory.
• Cleaning of the containers in use by ensuring that all documents within the system follow naming convention.
• Ongoing mailbox management of the Senior Team members
• Upkeep and control of the Major Project Container Directory
• Monitoring MPU containers to ensure information and documentation integrity
• Project administration experience specifically having undertaken document management for large scale construction/property development projects is essential.
• Experience with TRIM would be desirable
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment
• High level communication skills
• Understanding and appreciation of the major projects confidentiality and probity requirements and implications of any breaches
• High level investigation skills
This is an urgent requirement so If you match the above criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the 'APPLY' button below or call Gary Ward on 02 9269 8809